The ProBasics Toilet Safety Frame provides a safe, stable aid for individuals who struggle with the up and down demands of toileting. The frame is designed to accommodate both standard and elevated toilet seats. It is easy to clean and the aluminum frame mounts securely onto the bowl with an adjustable bracket. The toilet safety frame can safely support patient weights up to 300 pounds. Frame is made of anodized, non-corrosive one-inch aluminum tubing Arms are height and width adjustable Versatile design with tool-free assembly quickly secures to most toilets Contoured waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support while providing an excellent gripping surface Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet HCPCS Code: E0243*
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 16.60
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.