ProBasics Bariatric Commode has a wider seat and steel frame to support a higher weight capacity and is ideal for larger patients. It comes complete with commode bucket, seat and lid. The versatile design includes a rectangular pan and pan holder, armrests for added comfort, angled legs for stability and non-marring rubber tips. Can function as a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame (with bucket removed) or as a raised toilet seat with arms. Durable, reinforced steel-welded frame is attractive, strong and easy-to-clean Tool-free assembly, includes plastic snap on seat with lid The rectangular pan is accessible from both the front and back of commode Plastic arms provide added comfort Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments Color: gray frame, gray accessories HCPCS Code: E0168
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 37.10
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.