Treat elbow contractures in less time Provides static or static progressive positioning of the elbow following fractures, trauma and other orthopedic or neurological conditions Can be applied anteriorly or posteriorly Optional, 1/8" SplintCushion™ Padding made of closed-cell foam sold separately Apply to the precut, heat in water and mold Instructions are included Three per pack Small/medium: splint length: 17 1/2", proximal splint width 7 1/2", distal splint width 4 1/2" Large: splint length: 19 1/2", proximal splint width: 8 1/4", distal splint width 5"
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 2.16
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.