Create low-profile dynamic wrist extension or flexion splints Made of autoclavable aluminum Measures 4" (10cm) wide Indicated for reduction of wrist flexion or extension contracture or to assist wrist extension tenodesis Allows both dynamic or static progressive wrist motions Great for treating stiff wrists and increasing wrist extension Unit can be adjusted easily by altering the length and force of the elastic component Distal migration is minimal due to the unique, low-profile design Kit includes: (1) wrist unit; (3) binding head screws with thumbnuts; (10) adjustable nylon fasteners; (1) hex wrench; (1) rubber band post Thermoplastic and straps sold separately
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.03
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.