Pantothenic acid, vitamin B5, plays a key role in cellular energy production, adrenal and cardiovascular health, and synthesis of vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, cholesterol and steroid hormones.‡
Pantothenic acid is required for the production of coenzyme A (CoA), a cofactor and acyl group carrier for many enzymatic processes. Most tissues transport pantothenic acid into cells for the synthesis of CoA.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One vegetable capsule three times daily.
90 Vegetable Capsules
Institute of Medicine (US) Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes and its Panel on Folate, Other B Vitamins, and Choline. Dietary Reference Intakes for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1998. 10, Pantothenic Acid. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK114311/
Tahiliani AG, Beinlich CJ. Pantothenic acid in health and disease. Vitam Horm. 1991;46:165-228. doi: 10.1016/s0083-6729(08)60684-6. PMID: 1746161.
Rumberger JA, Napolitano J, Azumano I, Kamiya T, Evans M. Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B(5) used as a nutritional supplement, favorably alters low-density lipoprotein cholesterol metabolism in low- to moderate-cardiovascular risk North American subjects: a triple-blinded placebo and diet-controlled investigation. Nutr Res. 2011 Aug;31(8):608-15. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2011.08.001. PMID: 21925346.
Jaroenporn S, Yamamoto T, Itabashi A, Nakamura K, Azumano I, Watanabe G, Taya K. Effects of pantothenic acid supplementation on adrenal steroid secretion from male rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2008 Jun;31(6):1205-8. doi: 10.1248/bpb.31.1205. PMID: 18520055.
Pan L, Jaroenporn S, Yamamoto T, Nagaoka K, Azumano I, Onda M, Watanabe G, Taya K. Effects of pantothenic acid supplement on secretion of steroids by the adrenal cortex in female rats. Reprod Med Biol. 2011 Dec 2;11(2):101-104. doi: 10.1007/s12522-011-0113-6. PMID: 29699114; PMCID: PMC5906947.
Aprahamian M, Dentinger A, Stock-Damgé C, Kouassi JC, Grenier JF. Effects of supplemental pantothenic acid on wound healing: experimental study in rabbit. Am J Clin Nutr. 1985 Mar;41(3):578-89. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/41.3.578. PMID: 3976557.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.25
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.