Ideal for limiting radial and lateral deviation of the PIP joint while allowing active PIP flexion and extensionWraparound finger pieces are made of a firm, yet moldable, metal frame that is padded for comfort with hook and loop strapsUse to maintain alignment and provide support for PIP injuries due to sprains, strains, partial collateral ligament tears, or for post-operative conditionsAlign the hinge to the axis of the joint for proper positioningIf dynamic flexion is desired, add rubber band tension volarly between the two finger supportsTo size, measure from MP crease to DIP creaseIf measurement falls between sizes, order the smaller sizeLarge, 2-1/4" – 2-3/8"Latex free
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.03
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.