Provides dynamic PIP traction without limiting MP joint motionAssists in reducing tightness at the PIP jointApplies approximately 12 oz. (340g) of force when PIP joint is in 15° of flexionStationary distal pad is contoured to the natural curve of the fingerBilateral wires may be bent to adjust force and to accommodate changes in edemaMP to DIP Length, 2" (5.1cm)Middle Pad Width, 7/8" (22mm)Latex free
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.04
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.