The ResMed-Style Chin Strap prevents air loss during CPAP therapy with a nasal mask by ensuring the patient's mouth stays closed throughout the night. In turn, it keeps patient comfortable by reducing side effects such as dry mouth and air swallowing. Comfortably keeps mouth shut by supporting the patient's chin Easily adjustable with a single hook-and-loop strap that fastens at the top of the head Comparable to Resmed #16015, it fits a wide range of CPAP masks Blue and gray Sold individually For a comfortable way to ensure continual oxygen therapy for patients throughout the night, purchase the ResMed-Style Chin Strap.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.10
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.