The Bariatric Offset Cane assists bariatric patients in travel, made of reinforced tubing and a wider base for increased stability and support. Its design allows for easy height adjustment to accommodate a range of patients with a simple push of a button. Solid brass, push button adjustment for extra stability Handle height adjusts in 1" increments from 29" to 38" Secured with a locking ring for added safety Comfortable, black, PVC handgrip Weight capacity: 500 lbs Quantity: 20/case For comfortable and stable walking assistance for bariatric patients, purchase the ProBasics Bariatric Offset Cane.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237602898
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 46.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.