The Premium Chin Strap prevents air loss during CPAP therapy with a nasal mask by gently holding the mouth closed. In turn, it keeps patient comfortable by reducing side effects such as dry mouth and air swallowing. Comfortably keeps mouth closed by supporting the patient's chin with a vertical angle of force Integrated chin cup provides comfortable chin support without tension Includes adjustable support strap that wraps around the back of head for ultimate stability Comparable to Respironics #1012911 Ruby red Sold individually For a comfortable way to ensure continual oxygen therapy for patients throughout the night, purchase the Premium Chin Strap.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.13
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.