The NasalAire II Nasal CPAP Mask gently seals inside the nose to eliminate pressure points and provide optimal comfort. This kit includes all sizes of nasal sections (x-small, small, medium, medium plus, large, and x-large) so patients can find the best fit for them. Eliminates pressure points and discomfort by sealing inside the nose Tubing drapes over the ears cannula-style, giving patients the option of not using headgear Built-in swivel allows patients to sleep in any position Minimally invasive so patients can speak, eat, drink, and wear glasses while wearing mask Easy to assemble and clean Set-up kit includes headgear, strap, bolo, and x-small, small, medium, medium plus, large, and x-large nasal sections Sold individually
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 1.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.