The Model 180 Nebulizer produces a vapor instead of a spray and is used for treatment of the lower respiratory tract or a sensitive nasal tract.Features and Benefits
- Very practical nebulizer for use where vapor instead of spray is indicated for treatment of sensitive nasal cases
- Specially suited for solution with oil or glycerin base medications
- Good for deep-seated conditions of lower respiratory tract or very sensitive nasal tract
- All types of oil or water solutions can be used that are compatible with rhodium and nickel plating
- Vented nasal guard restricts development of undesirable pressure, and small and large plain guards are provided for inflation purposes
- Actual Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 7.5"
- Overall Product Width: 3.5"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Glass
- Warranty: N/A
Model # 180
- Hygienic Product : Yes
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : EA
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.40
- Product Assembly : Basic Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : United States
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.