Easy-to-operate traction unit features digital touch-screen interface. 270° pivoting interface. Patient pain mapping. Patient data card records pre- and posttreatment pain profiles, treatment session information and patient information. Allows for 10 user-defined protocols. Real-time digital treatment tracking. User-defined hold, rest and treatment times. Intermittent, static and cyclic traction programs. Progressive and regressive settings. Traction tension parameters up to 200 lbs. Built-in safety features include patient interrupt switch, cervical maximum poundage warning and audible signal at end of treatment or when patient interrupt switch is activated. Mobile Traction Stand: fully adjustable. Allows TX® Traction Unit to be used with most tables. Traction unit sold separately. 30 lbs. Dimensions: 17.5" x 9.5" x 17.5".
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 68.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.