The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels. This mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.Features and Benefits
- Designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- Pump delivers air volume of 8 LPM
- The nylon low shear cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable, and secures to the overlay with straps
- Each one of the 20, 5" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector has pressure tabs that allow easy and quick disconnect
- This combination therapy overlay system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 5"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PVC
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14025n
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : CV
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 17.50
- Product Assembly : No Assembly Required
- Product Installation : Tool Free Installation
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.