The Roscoe Kona Dual Axle K1/K2 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. Standard features include a dual axle, comfortable nylon upholstery, padded armrests, chart pocket and front riggings. The Kona Wheelchair supports patient weights up to 250 pounds with the option of swing-away footrests or elevating legrests. Slide tube, powder-coated silver vein steel frame Dual axle positioning Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria Padded and upholstered armrests come standard Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience Includes tool-free swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with composite footplates Composite handrims with 24" solid rubber tires 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters Easy push-to-lock wheel locks 5 year warranty on frame and cross braces; 90 days on all other parts
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 50.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.