NOTE: CLASS II - Rx Required The TENS 3000 uses a microprocessor which gives exact dial performance and are as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate. Benefits include maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements. System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual Power Source: 9-volt battery Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst Channels: Dual Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse One year warranty
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237615782
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 1.05
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.