The IBreeze Auto CPAP is a fairly new CPAP machine to the United States. It has been widely used in both Europe and Asia for quite some time. This Auto CPAP features all of the comforts and needs that you would expect from a mainstream model.
It has a sleek design and a very small footprint on the nightstand. It has a front facing 3.5" LCD display so that navigating the menu is super-simple. The iBreeze also features a Smart Ramp that allows you to fall asleep at a lower pressure, then gradually increase to therapeutic settings after you have fallen asleep. It is just under 3.5 lbs and takes up just 9.4" x 7" of your night stand.
iBreeze Auto CPAP also features an integrated Heated Humidifier featuring intelligent humification. The Heated Humidifier on the iBreeze monitors your rooms temperature and humidity so that it can add the needed humidification to your air without the excess condensation issues in your tubing. Purchase includes: iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier, AC Power Supply, 6ft Hose, Disposable Filter, SD Card, User Manual and Carry Bag.
iBreeze Auto CPAP Features:
• Beautiful color display- The 3.5" LCD screen allows you to navigate the menu with ease, and also makes reviewing your results clear and easy.
• Intelligent Pressure Release- The iBreeze has a great pressure reduction feature for easier exhalation. It can be adjusted from 0-3 for your comfort.
• Smart Ramp- The ramp system on the iBreeze allows you to fall asleep with ease at a reduced pressure, and then gently increases to therapy pressures after you have fallen asleep.
• Smart Humidification System- The heated humidifier on this iBreeze auto CPAP takes your room temperature and humidity into account so that you get the humidification that you need without causing "rain-out" or excess condensation.
• Therapy and Compliance monitoring- the iMatrix software allows your CPAP provider to report on your Therapy metrics for follow up or Compliance purposes. The iBreeze monitors and reports on Compliance Usage, Apnea Hypopnea Index. Central Apnea Index, Snoring Index, Flow Limitations, R.E.R.A., Periodic Breathing and more.
• Detailed Features- Automatic altitude adjustment, automatic leak compensation, intelligent tube drying, power save mode, on-screen patient therapy reporting, Auto Start and Auto Stop, power failure alarm and more.
iBreeze Auto CPAP Specifications:
|Size||9.4" Long x 7" Wide x 5" Tall|
|Therapy Modes||Auto CPAP and Fixed Pressure CPAP|
|Power Supply||AC Input 100-240V|
|Sound Level||< 20dB (A)|
|Monitored Therapy Details||AHI, OAI, CAI, HI, SNI, FL, RERA, PB, Air Pressure, and Leak|
|Mask Compatibility||Compatible with all standard CPAP Masks. Nasal, Pillow and Full|
|Display||3.5" LCD Screen|
|Software||Download the iMatrix Compliance software for iBreeze.|
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 3.5
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.